Saturday, May 29, 2010

from my blackberry

I have had this phone for more than a year now and I am still quite taken with it.
This is the first time I have tried to post with it, and like so many other things in my life that has just changed.
My new 2nd job is as a real estate broker. We have all the Harry Potter movies on bluray as Geris birthday present and have been watching them all weekend.
In an attempt to fix a dodgy toilet we discovered that its more fun to replace it, and cheaper. Our new roof is done, and missing only the zinc and trim. We also picked colors for the house.

I never imagined that I would care about paint samples.

The hearse is getting a new catalytic unit monday too. I am now so highly skilled at govt database work that twice D.C. Has deferred to my judgment.
And yet, I am bored. Grad school AND work is not challenging enough. It was this that caused the creation of a new gaming company based in Seattle and Denmark. They are fabulously talented girls and boys.
After mulling over the evil that is facebook I have decided to make it the company profile.

So very many changes, and all to the eventual good, even facebook, which needs a bit of slapping about before Z will listen.

No comments: